INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of our Website, SeeingHappy may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. SeeingHappy will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as outlined below.
- Information We Collect From You
As you use our Website, we collect personal information from you when you:
- Contact us: When you contact us, we collect your name, email address, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, communicate with you, and address any issues you may have.
- Create an account: To create your SeeingHappy account, we will collect your name, email address, nationality, birthdate, gender, and your selected username and password. We use this personal information to manage your account and photos submissions to SeeingHappy.
- Submit photos: Once your account is created, you will have the ability to submit photos to SeeingHappy for publishing on our Website. Depending on the nature of the photo you submit, the photo may contain your image or likeness.
- Subscribe to the movement: If you subscribe to SeeingHappy updates, we will collect your email address to send you the requested updates.
SeeingHappy may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to comply with the law and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, we also collect information automatically via cookies as you use our Website. This information includes your:
- Usage information: We use strictly necessary, performance, and analytics to collect information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, and what you click on. We use this information to: (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; and (iv) diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Device information: We use strictly necessary, performance, and analytics cookies to collect certain information about the device you use to access our Website, such as hardware model, operating system, and your preferences. We use this personal information to (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (iv) diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; (v) provide enhanced functionality; and (vi) remember your preferences.
- Location information: We use strictly necessary, performance, and analytics cookies to collect information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address. We use this personal information to (i) conduct analytics; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (iv) diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; (v) provide enhanced functionality; and (vi) remember your preferences.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Within SeeingHappy: Where necessary, we may share your personal information within SeeingHappy in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With other Website users: If you photo is published on the Website, your name and photo will be shared with other users of the Website.
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers that assist us in providing the Website. These service providers include our IT support, website host, and communications provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our organization, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, we would share your personal information with third-parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
CORRECT OR VIEW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access your SeeingHappy account to correct or view certain personal information of yours in our possession and which is associated with your SeeingHappy account.
RIGHTS OF NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of certain of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. If you would like to opt-out of the future sale of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website or any assistance you request.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do not track is a web browser setting that informs a website that you do not want to be tracked.
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of thirteen (13).